New Cyclone Owner here

Subdrv

Hello all ordered a new Cyclone 4000 due for delivery around the first of August. Just getting to know the group.

jimtoo

Re: New Owner

Hi Subdrv,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Now the wait begins. Check out the forum for mods others have made to their units.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

4ever

Congratulations! I am sure your going to love your new rig. Hope you have lots of good times with it.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Congratulations on your new Cyclone! Safe travels!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Subdrv

Tomorrow is the big day. They start the build. Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to build the cyclone.

scottyb

Congratulations. I have never ordered one. We bought one that met our specs, almost. I think I would prefer to order one, but the anticipation would kill me.

Subdrv

Scottyb we found a couple that were close but didn't have everything we wanted. Since we are going to be full timers the DW and I decided to order. We leave for Sturgis in two weeks and plan on picking it up when we get back. I am just hoping to get a look at it before we go. And yes the wait is tuff.

Subdrv

The good news is the new cyclone was delivered Tuesday. We got to see it today and will do the PDI and take delivery Saturday. The bad news is I blew my transfer case in half coming back from Sturgis and now I have to get the dealer to bring it to the campground. I am waiting on Ford to tell me if the warranty will replace the transfer case and drive shaft. That was something I don't want to go through again.

Subdrv

Porthole I love the kelderman this was our first trip with it. I was only towing a 20' cargo with three Full dresser an a Bushtech motorcycle trailer but the ride was great and the auto level worked perfect. Luckily when the transfer case blew it didn't get any of the airlines. The dealer called today they are up to $4000 in parts still waiting to see if the after market warranty I bought is going to cover the repair.

porthole

Retired

Transfer case problems are unusual, even for the the GM's with the wear/leak issues, good luck getting the aftermarket company to cover it. I worked in new car dealers for 18+ years, did everything I could to turn people away from anything but a factory plan.