new cyclone owner

danemayer

Hi tomsws6,

Congratulations on the new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Enjoy your monster and consider joining the Owners Club and attending some rallies. You'll have a great time and you'll make a bunch of new friends. Here's a link to the club information.

Jim-Lynn

Congrats on your purchase. You will love the "monster" we do. If you ever have questions, there is always someone on this site that can answer it.
Happy Trails....

OEFVET

Congratulations on your new "Monster". You will love the 4200. The side deck is probably our favorite thing. Feel free to post questions as they arise. There are many 4200 owners on this forum.

By the way - I'm in Lewes. Where are you?

BLHFUN

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Tons of great information about the 4200's on this forum. Post pics when you can!

ndmac

Congrats on your new unit. We love ours!
Sure you will to once you get it all figured out!!

Welcome tomsws6 and you will LOVE your 2015 Cyclone 4200! We drove from OK to OH to purchase ours 2.5 months ago, found it online and had build sheets on all 5 of theirs sent via email. We chose the one we liked best then spoke to the salesman and it was a done deal. That was a Friday so Monday night of the next week we drove to OH for ours. We thought about having one built but the one we chose had all the nice 'extras' that we were looking for; the only thing I wish it had was the arctic package but not planning on doing any serious cold temp camping yet. I am guessing you ordered yours (had yours built vs purchasing from a Dealer), yes? Ours is still 'new' to us and haven't even used everything, like TVs and DVD, I will enjoy every bit of getting to know our 'Monster." Happy camping to you and safe journeys!