Jay, your going to love those brakes.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Power-Stroke

Advantages:
Significantly shorter braking distances
Confident stops / peace of mind
Better heat dissipation as compared to the electric drum (especially when towing down grades)
Easy maintenance... automotive style brake pads

Disadvantages:
Not cheap... I had MoRRyde install mine (although cheaper than an accident)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I'd like to have the disc brakes too but I'll not make that kind of investment until I'm relatively certain it's going on a rig I intend to keep for a reasonable amount of time.
With the number of preowned units I see on the local RV lots you'd never get your investment back on a trade for a new rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I'd like to have the disc brakes too but I'll not make that kind of investment until I'm relatively certain it's going on a rig I intend to keep for a reasonable amount of time.
With the number of preowned units I see on the local RV lots you'd never get your investment back on a trade for a new rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For us the "investment" is in the piece of mind and the safety. I've always looked at our trailer like I look at every other toy I've had. Pretty much a black hole. The return is in the enjoyment.

jayc

Legendary Member
Oregon camper, I sent you a PM with pricing. Dave is very close on the parts price.

jayc

Legendary Member
Squirlee, the shocks were a separate part of the suspension replacement that was done previously. They are Dexter parts and purchased at the same store as the EZ Flex suspension kit.

Squirlee

Is there a notable difference in how he trailer handles the road? I am considering some upgrades to my suspension. Mine came with the EZ Flex.

wdk450

Ballpark price??

There are usually substantial discounts offered by MorRyde in conjunction with the yearly Heartland Owners National Rallies. You might save a good chunk of change by waiting for the 2016 rally discounts announcement. I got about $400 off on my disk brakes upgrade.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
The Titan Guy is having his techs install disk on our Bighorn this week. They come to you and the price is better than what we saw at the 2015 Goshen rally. They will install on this Thursday and we get to use them on Tuesday next week on the trip to the SE regional in Severville.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Titan will be offering disk brake conversion discounts and installation at the NE Region Rally in July.