New Dog

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
She looks like a real heart stealer! I'm sure you'll spoil her rotten.

Why not name her "Harley"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

How about "Mam" cause she gonna end up being the boss anyway... and you can always just say "Yes Mam" or "No Mam". :) Or,, we had a boxer many years ago..53 in fact... and her name was "Sassy", cause she was sassy.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Tony,

You two need to come to Oregon. Our Kona and Gaffers Beau could use a new playmate at our rally. Imagine how much fun they would have on the beach!

Kristy

TXTiger

Update: Well I went with Layla for a name, after Mohomad Ali's daughter, a female boxer. Took her to the vet for the first time and found out that I rescued a dog with problems. After almost $1,400.00 to the vet, more tests still to follow, found out she has an enlarged heart and a heart murmur. Going back to the vet on Mon for a review of the blood work. With all that I decided to take her for her first camping trip. We are at Ventura Beach RV Resort in Ventura CA. Got her Tue growing home Fri. She is doing great and is a wonderful traveling and camping companion.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tony, great name! So sorry you discovered she has some health problems, but I'm sure she will be a great traveling companion, no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
She is one lucky dog to have found you Tony.. She will have a wonderful life ..It's people like you that makes all the work folks do worth wild thank you again . She will give back twice the love you give to her..

wino2

Tony you said you had been looking for many weeks, and then you found her. Things happen for a reason. We have rescued two dogs that we found out later they had health problems. One lived for an additional five years after we got him, and the other one lived for almost four years. They were great dogs. Layla will be too.