New Grand Canyon ordered

Have you recieved your new unit yet? We are trading one sweet 2011 Big C. 3250TS and pulled the trigger and ordered a 2013 Grand Canyon. Anxious and nervous at the same time.

FordMan1966

Tenderfoot - We are still waiting on ours. It came off of the line 2 weeks ago tomorrow and all I am told is the dealer has 4 Heartlands coming this way. (Not a good answer). They need to call and check the status of it for me! Where are you ordering yours from? I might show my rear end on Saturday to them if it is not here. I ordered my current 2010 Montana and it had a finish date of 3-25-09 which is the date on the sticker and it was sitting on the lot 3-26-09.
What options did you get?

Good afternoon Ford Man. Ordered ours from north gate rv 3wks ago. options, many. Probably went overboard. But we wanted to do it right. I work in TN. I see your in TN. Maybe we will run into each other.

FordMan1966

Billy at Northgate is a nice guy I have bought 2 from them and they were way off on trading difference on the Landmark. We did look at the 2 that they have on there lots. Ours should be in anyway now. We camp in Pigeon Forge since it is only about 30 miles away a lot throughout the summer, Myrtle Beach and Disney World.

The 2013s have a better warranty, remote control system, and not for sure what else. We got the Chocolate Full Body Paint with the French Roast Inside with lots of options less Exterior Entertainment and a few other items.

If we were ever camped side by side we might go in the wrong one. Our will be the full body choc as well. We left a few things off that some people get because we.v had it and found out that it is not really necessary. Like the fire place. But we put on some thing on that are not even listed as options on their web site. Let's talk some time. I talked to Nabo back last fall and got some ideas from him on mods. billy was off on $ at first $ but we worked it out.

wildwolfproducts

If we were ever camped side by side we might go in the wrong one. Our will be the full body choc as well. We left a few things off that some people get because we.v had it and found out that it is not really necessary. Like the fire place. But we put on some thing on that are not even listed as options on their web site. Let's talk some time. I talked to Nabo back last fall and got some ideas from him on mods. billy was off on $ at first $ but we worked it out.

If you don't care, Fill us in on some of the stuff you found was not used much? Always thinking along those lines. Hate to order something we will not use much if at all.
pete

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey FordMan - did I read that ya'll are heading to Pigeon Forge next weekend (4/7-9)? We might run over and see ya'll. Would love to see the new coach.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Foots - it's the last weekend of the indoor remote car racing which Nathan is doing so we can't make it. Maybe next time or ya'll can come back up next weekend :)