New Heartland Mobile App Issues

explorer2316

Explorer2316
I started this post as I'm sure I'm not the first and won't be the last to have issues with the new mobile app and its launch.

Here's where I'm at right now.
1. I downloaded the app., completed the registration, and never got the confirming email you have to click on to complete the registration process.
2. I tried to reregister but it says my email address has already been used so I'm fairly confident I entered my email address correctly.
3. I tried the recover the password link and it said it would send an email if the account existed. I guess this confirms the registration is not completed and the account doesn't exist yet.
4. I went to the Heartland website and clicked on the live chat. After supplying my information and a brief description of the problem I was presented with a screen that says there are no live agents on line now. (Did it twice).

I'd appreciate it if a moderator would redirect this post where I might get some help.

Piperflyer

Ema
Thanks for providing that. Obviously it tough to access that email address from within the app to get help to get in.
It certainly would have been nice if that had been included with the app announcement.
Thanks again....
i didn't work for support

LMelvin

Administrator
I started this post as I'm sure I'm not the first and won't be the last to have issues with the new mobile app and its launch.

Here's where I'm at right now.
1. I downloaded the app., completed the registration, and never got the confirming email you have to click on to complete the registration process.
2. I tried to reregister but it says my email address has already been used so I'm fairly confident I entered my email address correctly.
3. I tried the recover the password link and it said it would send an email if the account existed. I guess this confirms the registration is not completed and the account doesn't exist yet.
4. I went to the Heartland website and clicked on the live chat. After supplying my information and a brief description of the problem I was presented with a screen that says there are no live agents on line now. (Did it twice).

I'd appreciate it if a moderator would redirect this post where I might get some help.
Hello, can you please send me your VIN#? I will see what is going on. Thank you.