New here

tjscott

We are new to the forum but not new to Heartland, we now how a 2015 3270RS. our previous rig was a 3055RL that we sold to our son. we also joined the Heartland owners club. we look forward to learning from all the experienced members here.

tjscott

I forgot to mention that we spend our winters in Mesa Arizona. I have developed an allergy to shoveling snow in Utah and I have found the easiest way to winterize is to drive it south.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum. Love our 3270 except for the shower. It's a bit small. Hope to meet you down the road.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the club. We plan on using that same form of winterizing next year.
Kristy

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Welcome to your new family. Make sure you get to the nearest rally as soon as you can. It will change your entire RV experience and possibly your life. We have met some Incredible people here.

falk1rk

It's probably my fault, I am the son and have been following this forum for many years and when dad bought the 2009 3055RL used in 2012 I got him set up with a login before he really knew what a forum was. He recently bought a new Bighorn and found new interest in the forum and joined the owners club as well.

Nice, It seems this is your first post since you joined here way back 2012.;)