New Landmark 365

danemayer

Hi davent1946,

If I remember correctly, production has been stopped on the old lineup so manufacturing could tool up for the Landmark 365. That would mean dealer inventory of the old, and new production of the Landmark 365 lineup is what's available.

Maybe we should call them "Classic Landmarks" rather than "old Landmarks". But I think classic is already used to describe early Landmark production. So maybe we should say "Neo-classic Landmarks." :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maybe we refer to them as "The Chocolate Period".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Does anyone know if the new Landmark 365 line is going to replace the old Landmark line-up of models?

Dan has it correct - all non-Landmark 365 floor plans have been retired from production. The Landmark 365 Newport and Ashland are the first two floor plans and both are in production and orderable now. Two more should come online soon, possibly by the end of the year with even more floor plans to come in the new year.

Exciting times for Landmark!

porthole

Retired
Hi davent1946,

If I remember correctly, production has been stopped on the old lineup so manufacturing could tool up for the Landmark 365. That would mean dealer inventory of the old, and new production of the Landmark 365 lineup is what's available.

Maybe we should call them "Classic Landmarks" rather than "old Landmarks". But I think classic is already used to describe early Landmark production. So maybe we should say "Neo-classic Landmarks." :)

Aren't the 2005-2009 the "classic" landmarks?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hey - don't forget about the Silver paint guys. That ones will be a real classic in that it was only in productions from late 2013 thru early 2015 models.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tom was describing the new Landmark365. Not the Chocolate era ones like we have.

bob34787

Tom was describing the new Landmark365. Not the Chocolate era ones like we have.
with my past experience with 4 Forest River products , I do not wish to ever associate the word chocolate with my San Antonio , just brings back too many bad memories .

T

TomMontague

Speaking of chocolate - I thought I would share the new toilet I've been thinking about changing to. What do you think?
59f37ae8b0decf378406b2ef448dacf1.jpg

Residential I think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk