New Landmark floorplan sighting at the RV Show in Dallas

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All, saw this poster of new Landmark floorplans at the Dallas RV Show this weekend.
1cdc02858585b64f98399f90c98e6fe7.jpg

Also, here's a dry weight sticker on a Newport:

677903146ba1678d167a88b19e696066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Also, I have a pic of the "show price" this Newport had on it, if folks are wondering what dealers may be willing to sell for. PM me for info., since pricing cannot be discussed on the forum.

stevenssr

Interesting. I'm sure everyone has their "must have" features. For me, access to the refrigerator and bedroom with the slides in is a must. Refrigerator is good on all. Cascade appears to block the bedroom with slides in. Plus, the window situations seems a little odd. So, it's out. The bathroom is split on the Ashland and I don't need a sink in the bedroom. So, it's out. The Newport has two bathrooms (a must with a front bedroom plan or you have people running through the bedroom to use the bathroom. However, that's also more winterizing and more plumbing to go wrong. I do like how it transforms hall space into bathroom space, but it just doesn't seem like me. The Key West seems like a contender to me. I'm guessing it is replacing the Monterey since it is now labeled as "Dealer Stock Only" now. I'm hoping the Key West is also in the 36' ballpark. One possible concern is the bedroom tv/dresser slide. I see that they backed the bedroom door up a little, but the slide probably restricts bedroom access a little (with the slides in). I'll have to keep an eye out for Key West. Looks good on paper. Need to see it in person. I'm having to work this weekend, so I can't make the show. Thanks for sharing!

jbeletti

The Cascade bedroom is blocked with slides in but the bathroom is not. What is not yet shown in the floor plan is a door on the kitchen side of the bathroom. Heartland works very hard to make sure there's access to a bathroom and at least one side of the refrigerator in most every 5th wheel floor plan.

MTPockets

2133 lb max cargo is a bit disappointing. I'm guessing that subtracting from that is Generator, W/D, dual panes, and possibly more... Seems too little room for full timer cargo.

TravelTiger

Btw, the poster does not mean these are at the show, sorry for any confusion. Only the Newport was there.