New Landmark Plans?

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I would like to see a combination of the Newport front bathroom and the Charleston kitchen and Living room den area 1

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Mike-n-Justina

I really like the looks of the Forest River Riverstone. I think they are trying to compete with Landmark. Alot of same features. They have some features that Landmarks do not have or are standard on Riverstone but an upgrade on Landmark. Riverstone comes with lazy boy furniture, Bose sound system, 17.5 wheels (standard) name brand appliances, awesome looking docking station,continuous hot water system. Heartland needs to step it up. They have some real competition here (IMO).

Cholo

I really like the looks of the Forest River Riverstone. I think they are trying to compete with Landmark. Alot of same features. They have some features that Landmarks do not have or are standard on Riverstone but an upgrade on Landmark. Riverstone comes with lazy boy furniture, Bose sound system, 17.5 wheels (standard) name brand appliances, awesome looking docking station,continuous hot water system. Heartland needs to step it up. They have some real competition here (IMO).

The Riverstone that I saw did not come close to the Landmark in fit and finish, and other things.(IMO) To us, the wood looked almost fake and the cabinet doors did not close flush. Trim was not cut square in several places. Lots of other issues for us. We have spent a year looking at as many fifth wheel RV's as possible including several large shows. There were only two manufacturers that we saw that we would consider better than the Landmark, in our view. (They may only be better looking with more features and nicer wood and/or decor because a person would have to own all of them and do a side by side comparison to claim one is better than the other in the same price point). One was on average $20,000.00 more and the other was custom made and would cost us almost $100,000.00 more when we add all the options that we are getting with our Newport.
Just our opinion.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Bring back the Key Largo!

I would love to see the Key Largo floor plan back also although I would add a little extra total length to the rig in the bath and bedroom area. Love the spacious kitchen and living area as is but with the added height of the full length flat ceiling of the 365's it would be even better.