New LM 365 Syracuse floorplan

mbootag

Any update on this floor plan???
My local dealer in CA is willing to take an order for this new model but when will it be available?

Thanks

mbootag

I was told the Heartland shut the plant down for two weeks for the Holiday and will open next week???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Any update on this floor plan???
My local dealer in CA is willing to take an order for this new model but when will it be available?

Thanks

It is my understanding that Heartland will give your dealer a schedule date after they get the order.
You can call Hearthland customer service and ask for Landmark 365 sales to confirm this.

ksucats

I would hate to order something that I haven't seen yet. When will they be available for dealer stock? I realize that my dealer has to order one, but the question still remains-when will they be available?

Mburtsvt

I would hate to order something that I haven't seen yet. When will they be available for dealer stock? I realize that my dealer has to order one, but the question still remains-when will they be available?

…and while we are at it - whats the hold up on pictures on the Heartland web site for the LM Madison? I suspect it's an up scale BH3750FL, but how upscale?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The Marketing Department for Heartland consists of 2 guys, that's it. I'm sure they are swamped with preparing materials for the Dealer Open House in August.

As someone in the graphic Design industry, I know interior photos take *a lot* of setup and time to create what you see as the end result. It's lighting and prep, it's the camera angles, then compositing images (they don't really haul the rig to the perfect outdoor location you see in the windows), then it's a lot more Photoshop work to make them look meticulous -- no dust, no flaws, perfect color, no weird reflections, perfect everything.

Remember that nothing you see in advertising is real, it's been "Photoshopped."

Lol!

ksucats

I'd be happy with a young child's rendering at this point as long as it had a date when the coach will start to be delivered. We know, and love, the Landmark 365's. I just don't like to purchase anything, especially of such a high dollar amount, without physically seeing it, touching the materials, opening and closing a few drawers, perhaps slamming a door or two to hear the solidness of the coach. We are still looking at the larger coaches but the truth is that they are all too big for us right now. A smaller coach would probably do us for many years.

GoonF250

We are almost done with the complete set of drawings. LM365 now has a dedicated engineer that is doing a GREAT job of designing the new floor plan and working on really tightening up our drawings and specs in general. We should be able to insert the new Syracuse pilot floor plan within the next 4-5 weeks. Very excited
Has the Syracuse made it into the production schedule? Any info/updates Tom? Thanks

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Has the Syracuse made it into the production schedule? Any info/updates Tom? Thanks

The first one has come off the line and is being looked at for any tweeting that canbe done. They are concerned about how tight it is on the door side with the table and reclining chairs because when you chop off 5 to 6 ft off it makes things smaller inside. Also the pin weight comes in very heavy(about 3400-3600)if I remember right.
So I would think that it will take some more time so this to really go into full production.

T

TomMontague

There is a lot of mis-information out there about the Syracuse. We have built it and t looks great. We are adding a window in the bedroom and making the power love seat standard in the living room. The pin weight was 3100lbs but that had several options on it and it was full of water. We are also making the trash can area a bit larger. We are also making the pass thru a little bigger by moving a stink pipe in the bathroom. The Syracuse should be going into regular production within 5 weeks. We are 4 weeks out on our schedule so this is basically the fastest we can move.

Talk soon
Tom

mbootag

Thanks for the update Tom. I placed my order 3 weeks ago for this model. Glad to see its on track and the first models aren't proving to be to difficult.
Mike B in California.

GoonF250

There is a lot of mis-information out there about the Syracuse. We have built it and t looks great. We are adding a window in the bedroom and making the power love seat standard in the living room. The pin weight was 3100lbs but that had several options on it and it was full of water. We are also making the trash can area a bit larger. We are also making the pass thru a little bigger by moving a stink pipe in the bathroom. The Syracuse should be going into regular production within 5 weeks. We are 4 weeks out on our schedule so this is basically the fastest we can move.

Talk soon
Tom
Never heard any of the mis-information. Thanks for the update Tom

jjwink

Looking forward to this shorter Landmark 365! Hope it available soon. Thanks for listening to your customers. We just returned from 27 days in Canadian Maritimes. Canadian campgrounds have much shorter and more narrow sites.

AWesdorp

Hi everyone, the Syracuse will debut at the Hershey RV show next month! The unit is in production; the first ones are scheduled to go online September 8. Dealers nationwide should start receiving them (prod your local dealer to order one!) in October/November. As soon as we can get a good photo gallery shot, we'll post it to the website. Thanks and have a great day.

TxCowboy

Andy, not to hijack the thread but I want to hire the decorator you use for your photo shoots. Everything is just too perfect.

Toss a dirty dish towel or a dirty pan in the sink or something to make it look real! :)

Mburtsvt

Hi everyone, the Syracuse will debut at the Hershey RV show next month! The unit is in production; the first ones are scheduled to go online September 8. Dealers nationwide should start receiving them (prod your local dealer to order one!) in October/November. As soon as we can get a good photo gallery shot, we'll post it to the website. Thanks and have a great day.

Andy… not to be a pill or anything, but any info. on the Madison? My October order decision is getting close. We are going front living room , (3750FL) unless the Madison is a show stopper for us.

mbootag

Can we get an update? Units going online today? Pictures, pictures, pictures Please........what day is the show at Hershey?

GoonF250

Anybody seen one yet? Is it at the Hershey RV show? As mbootag said pics,pics,pics. Interesting to see the pin weight.