New member abd possible first time heartland owner

Hello everybody my name is Robert Taylor I have a wife and three daughters. We have been camping/rving for over 10 years. I currently have a 2011 keystone cougar fifth wheel. I have seen the heartland torque 345 and 365. I cannot find much info on this brand, just wondering how popular are they and have they had any known problems. I also just want to hear your opinions on heartland in general. I can't wait to get to know you guys and getting some great info. Thanks in advance

danemayer

Hi Rtaylor0830,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Heartland's been around for almost 13 years, which in this industry seems to make them quite a survivor. And they're not just surviving, they've been steadily growing and expanding. But if the dealers closest to you don't carry Heartland products, you may never have heard of them.

The toy hauler line is also well established and the Cyclone and Road Warrior models have been very successful.

More recently, Heartland introduced the Torque and Edge toy haulers to compete at a lower price point in the toy hauler market. We've added quite a few new forum members with Torque and Edge products over the past year, so I think you'll likely get some feedback shortly.