New Member and Bighorn Owner

Brazos

Hello, we are Joe and Lucy from Canon City, Colorado. We are new to the forum. We have owned several RVs over the years and love the RV lifestyle. Usually we spend the winter in Yuma AZ.
We are now proud owners of a new 2015 3570RS Bighorn. We take delivery this coming week after the dealer does their thing and we do our PDI. Bighorn has really made leaps and bounds in the last few years and appears to be a real quality rig. We went through the rig for several hours on three different days and we could not find any flaws in the fit and finish. We did get the residential frig which I think will be a learning curve for us. One of the first things I will do is start designing a solar system for the rig that will handle the frig and the other demands. We have solar now that I installed 5 years ago and is a must for the new Bighorn. With all the new solar technology out there it should make things easier this time around.
We have a lot to learn about the new Bighorn and a lot knowledge to absorb from the owners forum. Looking forward to meeting some of you along the way. Joe

danemayer

Hi Brazos,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. There's a great crowd of friendly and helpful people here.

jayc

Legendary Member
Welcome Joe and Lucy and congrats on the new Bighorn. Please consider joining the Owners Club. We have an active chapter in Colorado, so you can attend one of their rallies and find many new friends there. One of the great things about being a Club Member is going to rallies for free! Check it out!

Bobby A

Congrats on the new horn, you will love the Heartland family and I encourage you to follow this forum frequently, when we work the RV shows I like to tell people its like a 24/7 tech support, people are very helpful on this Heartland forum. Enjoy the new rig !!

cgaskins

Welcome aboard Joe and Lucy. My wife and I are big fans of Colorado and spend time there every summer. Canon City is a neat place. Enjoy your new rig.

-Chris

jbeletti

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Bighorn. By the way, there's a Solar Power section here on the forum if you're interested. Perhaps something there for you to learn, or something you can contribute to the community.

Hope to see you join the Colorado Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club and make a couple of rallies in 2015. It's really a great way to jump-start your RV lifestyle.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations and enjoy your new rig!
Maybe see you down the road, as it sounds like we hang out in the same areas. Trace

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family and hope you join the CO chapter. We have a great group here in CO and lots of fun at our get togethers.