New member and Sundance owner

Hello y'all. Am a "somewhat" proud owner of a 2014 Sundance 3380RL Platinum. I use the term "somewhat" conservatively because even though the rig is beatifully functionally, the poor quality in workmanship, especially regarding finishing, is a bit of a shame. Regardless, my wife an I have been on the road with the rig for 7 weeks now and enjoying the heck out of RV-ing. Our trip so far took us from San Diego to Houston TX, Louisiana (Lafayette), Florida (Panama City Beach, Tampa, Key Largo, Miami), Georgia (Savannah), SC (Charleston), Tennessee (Knoxvillle, Nashville) and now back in Texas (Austin). Still have a way to go before we get back to CA.

Have learned a ton of tricks and tips on the road, especially how to deal with freezing conditions over the last few weeks. Biggest concern on ownership and hauling a hefty trailer so far concerns tires. One tire failure so far with the Towmax's which came fitted on the rig, no damage. Will be getting rid of these wheels while in Austin and plan to fit Michelin.

ncc1701e

Nice to see another Sundance owner sign in. We love our 3310CL. Took a little while to work through some small issues to get the coach the way we wanted everything. But now, we truly love the layout.

As for tires, I just replaced the Towmax tires with Maxxis before leaving KY for our winter stay in SC. The Maxxis are considerably cheaper than Michelin or the G614s and have a stronger sidewall than the Towmax

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your "condo on wheels". We started our Heartland adventures with a Sundance and now on our 4 HL products. Yes you will have some shakes, rattles, bumps and rolls but that's to be expected since it's a rolling earthquake. Sounds like you are getting around pretty good exploring our great country. Safe travels.

iawoody2

Welcome from Iowa. We love our Sundance but also had several cosmetic issues that were corrected by our dealer. Also swapped out the Towmax tires before we had a problem. Went with BFG Goodrich Commercial TAs.
I see you went to Panama City Beach, we will be arriving there in 2 weeks and staying 2 months.
Safe travels.

Ron-Cookie

Welcome from Arizona... We love our Sundance 3000MK. We spent two months on the road last Summer. We had just minor problems until last Fall when all my Towmax tires were replaced for $47.00 apiece under warrantee.. I had three tires go bad on my way home from a Heartland Owners Club Rally (The first rally of our NEW Arizona Chapter). I now have Sailun S637 LT235/5R16 14 ply G rated and feel safe on the road.

Jim Posz

By and large we have been happy with Sundance. We had an '07 Sundance 3300SK which we dragged all over, including going to Alaska and the Yukon last summer. In October we traded it for a new 2014 Sundance 3310CL and plan on taking it south to Texas and Arizona in February - March and plan on going to the Goshen Rally this summer. Enjoy! BTW we replaced the OE tires on both with MAXXIS and would recommend.