New Member from Maryland (for now)

Howard56

Wanted to introduce myself, I'm waiting to take delivery of my New Heartland 425RW. It's been a dream of mine to one day full time and travel the states seeing them all. I retired from the U.S. Navy back in 1993 and I've been working ever since. Now I am ready to finally retire travel full time by the end of this year. I've sold my home, got rid of the last 31 years worth of stuff. Now my GF and I are going to live in the 425 until the final big day happens. We'll use the next several months to get used to living in our new home. We're leaving a 3000 sf 2 1/2 bath 3 bedroom on a full basement with a 2 car garage to live in our Road Warrior. A little about us, we both ride Harleys and yes my GF rides and owned her own till she sold it while looking for a bigger bike. I have 2 bikes a 2000 Road King and a 2012 Ultra limited, so she rides the Road King while she is looking for another bike. Currently we live (and still work) in Maryland. We travel as much as we can usually on the bikes as I don't like to trailer. So now we'll be taking our passion and our home with us when we hit the road. I know this is really long, just wanted to say Howdy Ya'll..

danemayer

Hi Howard56,

Congratulations on the new Road Warrior and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll have a blast traveling the country.

Check out the EVENTS tab at top of the page. As you travel, you might want to join in the fun at some of the rallies. You'll make a bunch of new friends and you'll have a great time. Consider joining the Owners Club - there's even a free introductory membership. Here's a link to the club info.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the RW. Maybe we'll catch up with you down the road somewhere.

Enjoy and safe travels!!

OEFVET

Welcome and glad to see another Toy Hauler owner among us. I will be doing the very same thing as you but I'm about a year away. I promised an Army buddy I would wait for him to get his Bighorn. When he does we will be traveling across country together. Enjoy your new home!

kowAlski631

Welcome from another former Marylander. We did a year full-time but found a place to settle in. We still have our BH but are now whenever we feel like it timers. Didn't miss a thing we had in our big house and would make the same choice again in a heartbeat. Safe travels.

Howard56

Thanks everyone for the welcome. We're entering the final stretch, last few days in the house with stuff still to get rid of. The train has pulled away from the station and is starting to pick up speed.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome..We too are from Maryland and have been full time for ten years.....8 of those in a Heartland product! Enjoy your new lifestyle!

Howard56

Thanks KaKampers, one question I do have if you don't mind. What do you use for your mail address and residency?