New member here! Landmark 365 on order!

JCB

I know the wait will be excruciating, but we will be getting just what we want. We have not owned a Heartland product before, but from what I have read and seen, we are super excited about our choice. We decided on the Newport floor plan in Silver full body paint. Although this will be our 6th RV, I am sure you guys are familiar with the brand and can hopefully help us out with any questions that arise! Cheers

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats and welcome to the Heartland family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your new Landmark! Now when you get your VIN, you need to join the Heartland Owners Club!
Great family and always willing to lend a hand... Hope to meet you down the road....Safe Travels.

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
How can you sleep? When we bought ours, we had to wait a week. It was really hard to wait
Congratulations!

Bill & Irene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your new Landmark. The owners club offers lots of opportunities to meet other members and also gain valuable information about your purchase and ideas to improve it. Hope to see you at a future rally.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Congrats on your new Landmark. As a Newport owner, we love the floorplan and am sure you will as well. Did you get the 1/2 bath or the office? Once you get your new rig, any questions -- ask away. There is always some one on the forum that has either experienced your question or is an "expert" on it. Don't forget to check out the owners manual section on this forum. It is super helpful and is always being added to and updated. It is your "How do I/What is it" bible.

Enjoy your rig, and join the Heartland Owners Club so you can enjoy having fun with like minded folks.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations on your new Landmark, and welcome aboard to your new Heartland family. You will soon be Loving your LM365, as do the rest of us. We are all here for you, I'm sure you'll have a lot more questions as you wait for delivery and many more after you pick it up and start enjoying it. Be sure to read through the "Landmark owners guide"- Dan will post a link to it on here for you soon. There is a ton of great information in there that will help you understand all of the awesome components controls and management systems in your new Landmark 365.
Enjoy and happy trails.
PS- You might want to browse threw my thread "Project LM 365" and start your Mod list. I highly recommend the magnet door holder and the double grab handles they are still #1 & #2 most used mods on my rig....
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=438247&viewfull=1#post438247
#1) https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=443924&viewfull=1#post443924
#2) https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/54076-Project-LM-365?p=449054&viewfull=1#post449054

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JCB

Thanks for the welcome! We did opt for the 1/2bath on our rig. We will look into the HOC whenever our vin is received as it is always fun to meet other owners.

TikiDawg

Congratulations on your new Landmark 365. You will love it. This forum is a wealth of useful information and very addicting. Post some pictures of your new rig once you receive it. Enjoy and safe travels.