New Member!! New Road Warrior 400W & Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW

DesertThumper

Hello Everyone! I stumbled on this web portal and thought maybe I should give it a world. Curious to see what kind of info families are blogging. :eek:

danemayer

Hi DesertThumper,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

You can also meet some of those people at a local rally. Here's a link to one in central California. You'll make some new friends and have a great time. The Owners Club Portal describes club membership, including free introductory membership and the EVENTS tab at the top of the page lists upcoming rallies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thank you. Nice setup you have there.

Thanks. We are actually "driveway camping" right now while the carpets in the house dry after cleaning. Mark opted to go with SWD but otherwise the truck is like your new one, just a '12 instead to avoid th DEF. he didn't want to deal with that if he could help it. He found it in March sitting, new, on a lot at just the right time.

We love our BH!

You might want to think about coming up to our OR campout in October. It would be a great way to meet some new people. The regional rally is actually closer to you that weekend though. Check out the Events Tab at the top of the page. There are a lot of groups doing rallies and campouts this fall.

Enjoy your RW!

Kristy

DesertThumper

Thanks for the rally info Mark and Kristy. I've told my wife about it and sounds like we may join everyone. We will have to see about the scheduling of trips and make sure it does not conflict with others. It's been nice to meet and say hi to everyone here on Heartland! It is nice to be able to driveway camp when doing home repairs. Home away from home.

DesertThumper

Lou & Bette, do you guys use a dish or direct TV unit? We were wondering if the main inputs and outputs behind the TV by the main door entrance is setup for one receiver for all TV sharing or is it one TV to one receiver? We also have the auto finder dish antenna. Just wondering if I need to take the second dish receiver for the bedroom with us for our next trip. I asked our Sales Person but wanted to double check with others so my wife does not have an unpleasant trip moving forward. Any assistants or re-point us to a source would be great.