New member/owner here

bunnysue

Where do I introduce myself as a new memeber and I have an RV related question that does not seem to be listed among the other topics.
Thanks for your help and instructions.
Bunnysue

PhotoPete

Re: Ground Rules for Non-RV Discussion Forum

Where do I introduce myself as a new memeber and I have an RV related question that does not seem to be listed among the other topics.
Bunnysue

Welcome Bunnysue. you can introduce yourself in the general forum. you can also ask your questions there.

Photopete

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: Ground Rules for Non-RV Discussion Forum

Bunnysue

As PhotoPete said. If your question fits into one of the more specific areas, the moderators will move it and let you know in the original thread.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Bunnysue, I've moved your question and introduction to the "Welcome" part of the forum. That said, Welcome to the Heartland family & Forum.

If you have questions, you can look for the area under general or just ask it in any section and one of us will find it and move it to the appropriate area. If you're new to forums, it shouldn't take long to become familiar with it. Go the the "Forum" tab near the top of the page. Click that and browse down the list. There are also tabs for "All Forums" and "Brand Communities" to look through. Believe me, you won't get lost, just click that Forum tab at the top of the page to get back to square one. Enjoy and ask away!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome BunnySue and congratulation on your new "condo on wheels". Have fun, travel safely and if you make it to TN, give us a holler.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hi Bunnysue
Welcome to the forum. As stated above you have a lot of options to post. Another thing you can do is click on the Active Topics button at the top of the forum screen and select say 3 days, a week or just one day and read all the posts that have been made during that time period. If you find a topic you like on the right side you will see the forum in which they posted the thread. This will give you an idea of what is posted and where.

Happy hunting.

BC