New member/owner

Lovetocamp

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and new to the 5th wheel world. I traded in my Heartland Northtrail 32qbss for a Big Country 3595re. Now that I have it I don't know how I lived and camped without it. :) My wife really enjoys taking long trips now since the 5er is more like a home to her now and I enjoy trying to figure out how to squeeze this rig into some of these campgrounds since there seems to be a learning curve in backing going from a travel trailer to a 5er. We are members of other forums and I know how invaluable they are. Thanks for having us.

jimtoo

Hi Lovetocamp,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yes, the fiver's a little different than the TT,,, but it is easier I think backing and maneuvering. And with that little extra space it does feel more like home.

Check out the Portal Page for rallies in your area or where you may travel and also check out the Heartland Owners Club, which is accessible from the portal page also. The Heartland Family is the best.

Enjoy the forum and make many happy memories with your new Big Country.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello!

Congratulations on the new Big Country. No doubt you will enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours. They are awesome rigs!

Best Wishes!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations! We are new Heartland owners...purchasing a 2011 Landmark in March. We are now fulltiming and loving it!