New member to forum

danemayer

Hi 15sundance76,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Yes, the first few posts are moderated to prevent spam from getting through.

If you have any questions, you can probably find answers by browsing the relevant sub-forum areas or doing a search. But if you don't find the answer you're seeking, feel free to post a new thread.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thank you for welcoming Paul. He is in a Sundance next to me here at Mountain View RV in Canon City Colorado. Paul and Melva have been coming by and talking to me for the last few days. They will be here until Tuesday.. I have been showing them how to access the forum and post.

Please welcome them

BC

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to Paul & Melva. I am sure Bob has also been talking to you about joining the HOC. If you are interested, you are welcome to stop in at Mountaindale next week and visit with us and see a little bit about the HOC rallies. Bob will be there and can give you information about it.

Thank you Bob for helping them out and we look forward to seeing you next week.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family (from a fellow Michiganderer now a Colorado-onian)!

We stayed just across and down the road from Mountain View at Echo Park over the July 4th. weekend (helicopter ride just across the road)!

Here are some shots from Echo Park:

ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020314.jpg ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020317.jpg

ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020324.jpg