jimtoo

Hi bandtrenn,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of the other Landmark folks will jump in soon. Hope you make lots of great memories with your new Landmark.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Landmark. This is a great place to get information or suggestions if you have a problem - just ask. Hope to see you soon at a future HL Rally.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Bandtren, I see that you are in MI. We have been to four Michigan rallies and hope to see you at our fifth. Check out the rallies on the Portal Page.

Peace
Dave

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Bandtren,
We own a 2005 "Classic" Landmark,Mt.Rushmore. Have greatly enjoyed being and owner.I know these units have changed over the years, but I will try to answer any questions you may have. Welcome to the Heartland family!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Jlsabat and welcome to the forum and Heartland Family. This forum is a great place to share information about our rigs.
Be sure to come back when you get your rig and tell us about it.

Peace
Dave

jlsabat

Hi,
I'm new to the forum.I just ordered a new 2012 grand canyon and will trade in my 2005 alpenlite which has been a great rv for me.Is everyone happy with the Landmark?