jimtoo

Hi frodo,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. Just pick the area on the forum, tv, plumbing, or whatever you have a question about and ask, someone will help.

Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I moved thread to better area also.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family Sue! Which Landmark do you have? If you have any questions please ask and let the experience of the people in the owners club help you get answers!

Rod

vancerog

Hello,

I'm a new owner of a Bighorn 3750FL. We absolutely love it but I have on issue I can't resolve. The two back storage boxes both have lights with switches inside each box. I can't seem to get them to work. There seems to be a master switch or a fuse issue that I can't find. I verified the bulbs are good by swapping them out with the bulbs in the front box. Does anyone know if there is a master switch for the back boxes like the master switch for the front box?

Thanks!

danemayer

Hello,

I'm a new owner of a Bighorn 3750FL. We absolutely love it but I have on issue I can't resolve. The two back storage boxes both have lights with switches inside each box. I can't seem to get them to work. There seems to be a master switch or a fuse issue that I can't find. I verified the bulbs are good by swapping them out with the bulbs in the front box. Does anyone know if there is a master switch for the back boxes like the master switch for the front box?

Thanks!

Hi vancerog,

I assume by "back box" you mean rear basement storage areas. On some models, the front storage lights can be turned on with a master switch located next to the auto-leveling control panel. It's a longshot since that is usually up front. But if you have auto-leveling, see if you have that switch.

DaveTyler

When I was brand new, Dan Mayer was the man, and still is. Knows everything or will find it. However on my Big Horn as Dan said on the Level Up Control panel there is what you are calling the master switch, turn on then you can regulate the others as you want. Hope works for you. You are at the right place to ask questions. Good luck. Dave

vancerog

Hi vancerog,

I assume by "back box" you mean rear basement storage areas. On some models, the front storage lights can be turned on with a master switch located next to the auto-leveling control panel. It's a longshot since that is usually up front. But if you have auto-leveling, see if you have that switch.

Thanks for the reply. I thought the master switch on the level up box would do the trick also but it only seems to turn on the lights in the front box. The "rear basement storage areas" still won't come on. I verified the bulbs are good. Just wondering if there is another master switch for the two areas or if there is a separate fuse? Thanks!