New mod

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
A well stocked West Marine (or go online) will have everything you need to make nylon hold down straps, 1" webbing, clips, hooks, snap together "Fast Tec" buckles etc.
Thanks.This site is amazing.If you need to know anything just ask.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
trdeal - sorry I didn't get back to you but it looks like you worked it out and it looks great.

trdeal

Ok I almost finished up the flat screen install this afternoon.I just need put in one more tie down strap and glue on a piece of molding.I tried taking pictures late this evening,but it was to dark even with the lights on in the camper.I should get home in time tomorrow afternoon to make some good pictures and post them.Or at least I will try.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
A well stocked West Marine (or go online) will have everything you need to make nylon hold down straps, 1" webbing, clips, hooks, snap together "Fast Tec" buckles etc.

Thanks Duane! I hadn't thought of that. There's one just a few miles down 95th Street from us.

trdeal

Took some pictures this afternoon of the flat screen install.I hope they post ok.
flatscreentv003-1.jpg

flatscreentv005-1.jpg

flatscreentv004.jpg

flatscreentv006.jpg

flatscreentv007.jpg

trdeal

I may have overdone it on the size picture I posted,but thanks for the kind words.

ChopperBill

Looks good and a lot cheaper than our route. We purchase a new Samsung 32 inch for the 3055. Never put it in because a week later we traded the 3055 for a 3610. Pretty expensive TV. Eh? Got a nice new 32 incher in the computer room now!