New owner 2018 Bighorn 3160 EL HDMI

HDMI plug is directly above tv to the left in the living room. I have plugged in to it and have checked settings and everything. Can’t figure out what it does or what it goes to. Any suggestions?

danemayer

It should be connected to one of the HDMI ports on the TV. If the trailer came with a DVD player it's probably plugged into HDMI 1, and the connector on the wall plate is probably HDMI 2.

Assuming you've gone into the TV menu to switch inputs between the available HDMI ports, the next step would be to remove the wall plate to verify that a cable was installed on the backside. If it's there, then you would have to look at the back of the TV to see if the cable is plugged in there.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
On our BH that’s HDMI 2 for whatever device you want to plug in there be it a satellite receiver Blu-ray etc
On the back of our TV there are 3 HDMI Ports...1 is the stock DVD player, for us 2 is our satellite receiver and 3 has a Blu-ray player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys... in my mind i knew it should connect to back of TV. However anything I plugged in wouldn't work. Didn't really want to unbolt TV from wall not knowing what I would get into. After reading your quotes I went ahead and unbolted TV and low and behold there was a dangling HDMI not plugged in. Plugged it in bolted TV back to wall and presto it works as it should. By the way getting TV off wall was easy peasy. You will need a third hand to help. So far I am loving my Big Horn just working on a few kinks. Thanks again guys...... grandpoppy