new owner of Cyclone 2810

kerinator

I have a couple of questions for the factory on my new 2810:
1. The unit has 2 dump handles, the problem is that they are lablelled grey 1 and 2. The unit has only 1 grey tank, so which handle is the black? Also where are you supposed to store the sewer hose? Most trailers store it in the bumper or have a plastic tube for it to fit in.

2. It has a slide up front. Is it hydraulic or electric motor driver? If electric, how do you manualy crank it in if the motor fails?

3. It has a hose for winterizing the unit with a small female fitting. What type of fitting will fit on it?
Thanks ahead of time, I will probably have a few more questions in the future.
Kerry

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You should have two gray tanks. One for the shower/bathroom sink and one for the galley(kitchen). The third tank is the black tank.

stsmark

Hi Kerry,
I have an 2011 2810 as well. The forward handle is grey and the aft black.

The slider is cable and I think the factory needs to supply instructions for this unit. I think it is a BAL Accu slide mechanism and found great manuals on their site. They talk about a flex cable for a drill to drive but I never got one. It would be great to know this is the unit we have for sure. The drive lives under the panel above the closet doors I think.

The fitting you talk about is I think to be put in a bucket full of RV antifreeze as it gets connected to the suction side of the water pump.

I spent an afternoon opening up the panels in the baggage area and then wrapped a bunch of foam insulation around my water tubes so they would not rattle and it was time well spent, I just hums when the pump is on, totally worth the time spent.

I also changed the TV mount as I could not watch the TV due to the angle. Same manufacturer (MaxQ) just a different model that has a vertical tilt. it also has a nifty latch to secure it for going down the road. Exact same screw pattern as the original one.

Have fun Mark