New Owner

So excited!! We just purchased our first BigHorn today. We traded our Titanium in on a new 2011 BigHorn 3185. Of course we probably won't get it for 4-8 weeks, but we are still excited. We hope to get to meet some of you. We have been monitoring this forum for quite some time and have been very impressed. This is our first post to the forum, so we are not very knowledgable but hope to keep learning.

Thanks to everyone for all your good information.

Mike and Karen McAdams
Missouri

mfogarty

Congratulations, Mike and Karen! I know you are going to love your new BH 3185. That's a good looking coach. We just got our 2011 BH 3580. We are getting a couple of things tweaked at the dealer, but overall, so far so good! We love it! Thanksgiving trip will be awesome!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!!! we bought ours earlier this year and this forum played a big part in our buying decision. All the best with your new coach and safe travels.

jimtoo

Hi Mike and Karen,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here as you have seen since you have been monitoring the forum for a while. I hope you have a great delivery process and enjoy your new unit when it arrives. I know you will have questions, so just ask and someone will most likely have an answer for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

loafer

Congrats Mike and Karen Welcome aboard to the Heartland family site here.
Dont be afraid to ask away as far as anything in regards to your new rig.
Enjoy the forum and all the great folks you will meet along the way
regards from the West Coast of Canada
Bill

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations from Washington State! I am sure you will have many hours of enjoyment from your new BigHorn. They are awesome rigs!

Best Wishes!

supernan1414

Congrats on your 3185, we also bought a 3185 this year. We took delivery first part of Aug., used it every weekend until mid Sept then traveled to a unoffical heartland get togather in Pa. brought it home and winterized it. I really like the floor plan. This is our 6th rig and 3ed 5er but the first one we ordered. We have the Godiva interior and had a booth dinette installed. I love the all in one bath, we had the stool room in our last and owned that for 10 years. Was time for a change. Ours was delivered in 6 weeks.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "home away from home". I know you will enjoy it because it's a great coach. Also welcome to the forum. There are a group of nice people on the forum that if you need some help, they can respond. Enjoy and travel safely.
Oh by the way - if you want a fun road trip, come to the mountains of east Tennessee next August for Tn. 1st Chapter Rally. Great place with great people.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Mike and Karen.Welcome to the Heartland Family.We know you will enjoy your new Big Horn.If you are ready for an early spring outing join us at 4 Paws Kingdom in Rutherfordton,NC for our spring rally.If we can help you in any way let us know.Terry and Renee