New Owner.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hello, We are Hoyt & Mary from Indiana. Just bought a Bighorn 3455Rl from Great lakes Rv in Elkhart. My wife and I are new to Rving and are looking forward to meeting all of you at some of the rallies. Since the Indiana Chapter does not seem to active does anyone have an idea what chapter we can join?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Oscar8499. Welcome to the forum and Heartland Family.
Center Point is close to IL so that maybe the chapter for you. However you do not have to join a chapter and are welcome to attend any of the chapter rallies.
Just check to Portal Page for date and locations of rallies that might interest you.
Also consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. There are benefits to joining. Just click on 'Owners Club' at the top of this page for more information.

Peace
Dave

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome and Congratulations!! The 14-17th of June are the dates for the national rally in Gillette, then our Cody rally will be after that on the 21-24th if your interested. have fun and hope to meet you down the trail sometime.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hello, We are Hoyt & Mary from Indiana. Just bought a Bighorn 3455Rl from Great lakes Rv in Elkhart. My wife and I are new to Rving and are looking forward to meeting all of you at some of the rallies. Since the Indiana Chapter does not seem to active does anyone have an idea what chapter we can join?

Agree with Cookie - there is an active chapter in IL so that would seem to be the first choice. Also highly recommend you attend rallies in as many other locations as you can. We do that over here on the East Coast and many of us have made some great friends all the way from New York to Florida. As someone once said, "You meet the greatest people in a Heartland"! The IL rally for next year hasn't been scheduled yet, but I would expect to see it come on line soon. Howevr MI and WI are both already scheduled and shouldn't be too far a drive.