New Sundance, 2013, 3310CL

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on your new Sundance. Glad you found the forum. This is a great place with a lot of great people willing to help out anyway they can.
Since you are in IA you might want to check out the Iowa Chapter Rally this fall in Amana. HERE IS THE LINK to the rally thread.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Hi iawoody2,

Congratulations on your new Sundance and on finding the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. If you have questions about the new rig, don't hesitate to ask.

You might want to take a look at Club Membership. There's an introductory membership that's free. With that, join in the fun at local, regional, and national Heartland Rallies; meet other like-minded people, make new friends, and eat great food. You can find what's coming up by clicking on the EVENTS tab at the top of the page. I see there's a rally coming up in early October at the Amana Colonies. Here's a link.

iawoody2

Thanks, we take delivery Tuesday, will get signed up then. The Amana's are a great place, will check out the rally.

ncc1701e

Not sure where to post this, but just purchased a 2013, 3310CL, today. And found this forum.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your 3310CL as much as we have ours so far. We purchase ours in November of last year. In fact, here is a picture of ours as we prepared to leave Ketelsen RV in Cedar Rapids. SD3310CL Leaving Dealer.jpg We are from Kentucky and it is a long story how we wound up with a trailer from Cedar Rapids. Perhaps we'll cross path at a rally and compare notes someday. Enjoy your new camper and as "Roy Rogers" always said. Happy Trails until we meet again.

I even like the choice of trucks you made. Mine is a 2012.

Tom

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations!! The Sundance Platinum series is beautiful. Love the look. Enjoy!!

iawoody2

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your 3310CL as much as we have ours so far. We purchase ours in November of last year. In fact, here is a picture of ours as we prepared to leave Ketelsen RV in Cedar Rapids. View attachment 25504 We are from Kentucky and it is a long story how we wound up with a trailer from Cedar Rapids. Perhaps we'll cross path at a rally and compare notes someday. Enjoy your new camper and as "Roy Rogers" always said. Happy Trails until we meet again.

I even like the choice of trucks you made. Mine is a 2012.

Tom

Tom,
Thanks, we got ours at Ketelson's also, great people. We only live about 40 miles from them.
Bob and Pat, and Gomex

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ketelson's will be represented at the IA rally.
They are providing some entertainment and some food.
Good people.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MarKim

We just recently picked up our 2014 3310CL. We wanted to order one last year but due to a snafu the order did not get placed. They discontinued the floor plan in 2014 but made one more run of them after enough people spoke up.

We had a Sundance 2900 before and loved it - anything we should be on the alert for with the 3310CL? Other than the fact that the door to the control are to dump and fill only goes up part way (as to not hit the slide out) we haven't found anything weird yet.

Looking forward to getting out - it has been a long winter in Iowa.

Mark and Kim, Marion, IA

Tom,
Thanks, we got ours at Ketelson's also, great people. We only live about 40 miles from them.
Bob and Pat, and Gomex