New Sundance

cwit

Hi I'm cwit and just joined this forum because I'm interested in the Heartland 5ers. Want to learn before we buy. The 5er we have now is 5 years old and we are looking for more room and slides.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hi cwit.... Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn, just ask away. There are a lot of great people on this forum and all are willing to share. I am sure you will find a loyal bunch of Heartland owners here, my experience has been very positive with both the product and the company.

Netem

We have a Sundance 2900 MK and have been very happy with it. I think you will find most people are happy with Heartland products and that Heartland treats their customers very good.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum. Our 1st 5'r was some other brand (sob) which was just enough to wet our whistle for RVing. We traded it for a Sundance which we loved. It was light and e-z pulling (major difference from the sob). Then we upgraded to a Big Country 3250, keeping it for 5 years before getting our current coach. We really like the Heartland product and the fact that they stand behind their product. Happy hunting and hope to say "Congratulations".

jbeletti

Hi cwit,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of great information here and a lot of friendly people who will give you frank and honest feedback and responses to any questions you may have.

I see you are in NY. Check out Wilkins RV if they are close to you. They carry a lot of our product.

Jim

CliffP

Hi cwit,

Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place to learn about Heartland 5ers. Have fun shopping, I'm amazed at how many people are buying new Heartlands everyday! And it's only the ones that join this forum that we know about. They really stand behind their product, which you will learn if you haven't already.
Good luck!

Cliff and Mindy

ncc1701e

Hi I'm cwit and just joined this forum because I'm interested in the Heartland 5ers. Want to learn before we buy. The 5er we have now is 5 years old and we are looking for more room and slides.

Which Sundance model are you looking at? Ours, SD2800RL, is actually the smallest in the Sundance line unless you go to the XLT. It is a really nice unit. We're headed out this weekend with it.

I have to agree with liking the Sundance. We just bought a 2900Mk after owning a 2005 bumper pull from another manufacturer. The Sundance pulls easier than the old bumper and we are really enjoying the extra room!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
dives2little, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Loads of good information here if needed. Enjoy your 2000MK.