New to forum

roaddog28

Hi everyone.
Long time Cyclone owner but just registered . Hope to share my wife and I experiences and learn from other Heartland owners. I will be taking time to read and learn all of different areas of the forum.
Thanks
Howard Pittman
Cyclone 3210
2003 Dodge 3500 dually

jimtoo

Hi everyone.
Long time Cyclone owner but just registered . Hope to share my wife and I experiences and learn from other Heartland owners. I will be taking time to read and learn all of different areas of the forum.
Thanks
Howard Pittman
Cyclone 3210
2003 Dodge 3500 dually

Hi Howard,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from the other side of the Mississippi River - TN. Travel safely.

jbeletti

Welcome Howard and Mrs Pittman!

We have a couple of exciting rallies coming up in CA, UT and NV and more! Check them out by clicking on Events at the top of any forum page. Bring that Cyclone to a rally soon and really get acquainted with some Heartlanders!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Howard welcome, the Socal rally is a 30 minute drive for you. It is on October 30th to 31st at Pechanga. All the info is on the portal page in the "events" column. SO, bring your CY and join us.

Mrsfish

And Arizona is just a border away! We host a lot of events every year and love to meet new owners and their rigs! Come on over!

roaddog28

Howard welcome, the Socal rally is a 30 minute drive for you. It is on October 30th to 31st at Pechanga. All the info is on the portal page in the "events" column. SO, bring your CY and join us.
Sounds good to us. I will make sure my wife has time off work.
Thanks

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
roaddog28,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and family. As Jim and Bob said, coming to a Rally is a good way to meet some great folks and learn a lot about your rig. We have made some life-long friendships this way.

Bob's upcoming Rally at Pechanga is very close to Escondido and it is a great park. Check it out HERE.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Mr and Mrs Pittman! Trace is right about the upcoming Pechanga Rally and Bob still has several sites available. You guys would have a blast and meet a lot of great people if you were able to make it! I hope to see you down the road someday!

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! Come visit us in Oregon when you can. We are planning next year's rally, so keep an eye out for info in the Events Tab.

Kristy

Wmnmy

Hi everyone.
Thanks
Howard Pittman
Cyclone 3210
2003 Dodge 3500 dually
welcome it took me 4 years after I got the cyclone to register glad I did we have met so many wonderful heartland campers and some in sobs that came to our rally's you will enjoy happy camping....

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Howard, hope you and your DW can make it. I do however need to let the CG know by Oct. 1st who is coming and what site they are in.

Thanks Bob

roaddog28

Howard, hope you and your DW can make it. I do however need to let the CG know by Oct. 1st who is coming and what site they are in.

Thanks Bob
I will Bob. Only need to make sure my wife has taken that time period off. I will let you know soon.
Thanks
Howard