New to Forum

SButler83

Hi all,

Just found the forum but we've had our 2016 Gateway 3650BH since last November. I tow on a gooseneck with the goose (pin)box with either my '97 F350 CCLB Powerstroke SRW 5spd manual (410K miles and runs like a top), or my '02 F350 SCSB Powerstroke SRW 6spd manual. I also have an 03 CCSB 4x4 Auto, but I don't Mainly bought an RV to get the kids out on more adventures and get in more good quality visits with the family. Both my boys were under 2 when I bought it so Tent camping would be a little rough.
Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Steve
photo.php

photo.php

jimtoo

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the family and the Heartland forum. Congrats on your new rig and hope to meet you down the road.

Best part of owning that HL rig is that it makes you eligible to join the HOC. Attend some rallies and meet some really great people and also begin to put faces to the people on the forum. Later and have a great day.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Steve! Welcome to the forum and we really hope you can join the owners club and join us for some rallies!

Rod

plshilo

Hey Steve,
Welcome to the fourm, hope you & the family have a Great Time.....we are on the other side of the world in Florida. Hope to meet up at a rally sometime.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Steve and welcome,

We are your neighbors to the north, about an hour north. We live in Modesto. Take a look and see if you can make a rally or two. We have met some of the best people thru the Owner's club. We will send you our contact information. Travel safe and we look forward to meeting down the road.

Chuck & Donna

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are your neighbors even further north. Oregon! Come on up when you get a chance.
Kristy

Jv75353

Congrats on the new Gateway and welcome to the forum and the Heatland family. You will find a lot of helpful people here. Safe travels!

Aandaar

Welcome to the group. We are your neighbors to the south in San Diego. We often use the KOA in your town as an overnight when heading north as we love the Trinity/Shasta area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie