New to forum

7T7

I'm new to forum we just bought a 2011 Big Horn 3538RL. I was wondering about getting an owners manual. Also anytime I try to read a post it never starts with the first of the post.

jimtoo

Hi 7T7,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

At the top of the page you will see the line with all the tabs, click on "Tools" and you will find all kinds of manuals. Some even written by members that actually use the item.

In the line where your name appears at top of page click on settings, on left side find and click on "General Settings" and then scroll down to find "Thread display mode". Change the order of post appearance there.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

danemayer

I'm new to forum we just bought a 2011 Big Horn 3538RL. I was wondering about getting an owners manual. Also anytime I try to read a post it never starts with the first of the post.

Hi 7T7,

You can download a current trailer manual from the HeartlandRVs.com website. Heartland's manual is pretty generic in that it covers many, many different models and floor plans. The current manual is probably not too different from the one that originally came with your trailer.

BobTheBuilder

I also just bought a 2011 Bighorn. I spent 100+ hours combing through threads back to 2010 and making notes regarding things of importance. This is my 3rd coach (and 3rd time as a full timer) so I know the value of learning from others. I am sure it was the most valuable time I could spend to know what potential problems to look for, how best to maintain it and worthwhile improvements.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Hi there, just wanted to Welcome you to the forum and ask too that you check our Heartlands Owners Club.

Thank you
Terri