New to Heartland

BillnKaren

Hi All,

My wife and I are new members to Heartland - we just purchased a 2013 Heartland Bighorn 3010RE on Tuesday. We've been in it for the last four days - love it!
We traded in our 2005 Cardinal and were looking for a little more room and a lot more reliability. We cannot get over the quality of the cabinetry in the Bighorn.

We had a lot of fun in our former Fifth Wheel and really enjoyed the owners club. I hope to enjoy the Heartland Owners Forum as well. Anyway, just wanted to
introduce ourselves:

BillnKaren
Bill & Karen & Layla
2006 Dodge Ram 2500HD
2013 Bighorn 3010RE

jimtoo

Hi BillnKaren,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will find lots of great things when you get into your new Bighorn. You needs to be sure and join us at rallies for Heartland Owners when you can. The Heartland Owners Club is great and your new Bighorn comes with an introductory 1 year membership.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome...Congratulations on the new 3010re. We got ours last October and love it completely.

BillnKaren

Thanks, everybody, for the warm welcome. We just got home from our first trip with the Bighorn. I can't believe how easy it
tows compaired to my previouse model (the Bighorn is longer & heavier). Our only complaint is that we don't have enough time
to be out in it more often!

BillnKaren
Bill & Karen & Layla
2006 Dodge Ram 2500HD
2013 Bighorn 3010RE

tmoore2

BillnKaren,

Wife and I were looking at Sundance models last Oct. Also looked at the Bighorn 3010 RE and my wife fell in love with it so that is what we bought.
You will love it. Have had only 1 problem so far. Factory forgot to hook the spray nozzle hose up on the outside shower. Was an easy fix. Will give
the rig a good workout in a couple weeks when we head to Colorado for 11 days.

Welcome to the forum !