New to us 2016/2017 Landmark Arlington

Routemaster

Just bought a 2016/7 Arlington silver colour after 2 years of looking. Have many questions.
Den and Bev.

jbeletti

Just bought a 2016/7 Arlington silver colour after 2 years of looking. Have many questions.
Den and Bev.

Welcome Den and Bev. Go ahead and ask your questions. Consider creating a new thread for each question. If they're in the wrong place, a moderator will move them for you. This large body of Heartland owners are here waiting to help you with answers.

danemayer

Hi Routemaster,

You may find our owner-written user guides helpful. They provide information that you typically won't find in the Heartland manual or device manuals. There's a guide specific to the Landmark 365 - comes in 2 versions depending on when yours was built. If your Landmark has the KIB Control Panel, you'll want the mid-2017 version. Here's a link.

GK2018

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congrats on the new Landmark 365. Is it new or used ?
There are so many knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum ready and willing to help you in any way they can. Not sure if you are a Mod person or not. If you spend much time om this forum you will be soon.

"LET THE MODS BEGIN"

Routemaster

Congrats on the new Landmark 365. Is it new or used ?
There are so many knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum ready and willing to help you in any way they can. Not sure if you are a Mod person or not. If you spend much time om this forum you will be soon.

"LET THE MODS BEGIN"
The coach is a used one.Thanks for all your wishes.
It is good to have some were to bounce ideas and thoughts off.
Bev and I are full timers and have been since 2007. Retired Tool Maker.
Den & Bev,

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We'll hopefully the previous owner worked all of the bugs out and now you can just enjoy it.
We have a 2015 Ashland and absolutely love it. The first year was the toughest. Some factory issues some self inflicted. But now we are set. There are so many little things you can do to make it even better. Especially if you are in it full time.
My #1 favorite simple Mod is the motion sensors on most of the lights. I did the basement, cabinets, closets, bedroom. And now I them in my home to.

We are here for you.
Check out the user guides that dan mentioned they are very helpful for the real world info you need to understand how everything works.
The owners manuals are useless.

Jerrod

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk