New to us Big Horn

JimBobWay

Hi Y'all,
We pick up our 2009 3055RL next Monday, 3/12. We are excited and ready to go. I'm glad to find this forum and it looks like there's a lot of good information being shared. I'll be reading more than posting for a while but I will join in.
Debbie and Jim

jimtoo

Hi Debbie and Jim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I know your gonna love the 3055,, one of the most popular floorplans made. If you need help the Heartland family is here for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! Best Wishes for many happy and safe camping adventures!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi there Debbie & Jim. Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. The 3055RL has been a long time favorite for Heartland. Enjoy!

jbeletti

Welcome to the Heartland family Debbie and Jim.

Take a look at the Events listing to see if you can make one or more Heartland Owners Club rallies this year and meet a lot of neat people. Club membership is not required to attend the rallies, so it's a great way to check out what the club is all about.

Happy camping,

Jim

JimBobWay

WOW - thats for all the greatings! We feel like Christmas is coming Monday when we pick it up.
Thanks again
Jim

PeternLiane

Congratulations and Welcome!!!! We all feel your excitement. You're going to have a lot of wonderful trips.

char45

Hello, welcome to big horn, we also have the same yr. & model, We have had great luck with it, you will get a lot of compliments from other campers.
Again, good camping.

Char--Penna.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome to HeartLand, We love our 3055RL have had it for 5 years and still would not trade it!!!