New to us rv

Arvis

I would like to introduce my wife and my self. My name is Arvis and my wife is Brenda, we are from Rusk, Texas. We are both near retirement age. We just bought a 2011 SD3100SE.
I drive an eighteen wheeler and my wife works as a admin assistant for the state of Texas. Never had a Heartland RV before, not new to rving though. Glad to be here, will be nice to meet all of you.

danemayer

Hi Arvis,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's a North Texas Chapter Rally in Canton this September. Join the Owners Club and meet a bunch of other Heartland owners. You'll have a great time. Take a look at the EVENTS tab at top of page for the full listing of upcoming rallies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum. If your schedule will let you, do go out and visit or camp with a rally near you. It's a great way to meet other Heartlanders, ask questions and of course eat. We do like to eat. Travel safely and enjoy.

Arvis

Thanks for the welcome. These forums have lots of great info. We are not new to the rv lifestyle, but it has been a while. We sold our last rv about 15 years ago. We now think we would like to get started again. We are purchasing a Sundance 3100 SE, 2011. Looks like good quality and a good price. The unit is in great shape, the owner before took great care of it. Think we are going to enjoy the rv life style again.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from the West Texas Chapter, and welcome to the Heartland family. This forum has spawned a huge group of folks that get together all over the country for food, fellowship and fun. They lend a hand, lend an ear, lend a suggestion or experience, and share their modifications to make you Heartland ownership the best it can be. And, this forum is supported and monitored by Heartland, so we have influence with and receive support directly from the factory.

Enjoy your rig and join the Club!!

Btw our rally is March 17-19, in Alpine Tx, gateway to the Big Bend! Every Texan needs to see this part of our great state!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arvis

Welcome aboard. Owner/operator or company driver?

I drive for Wal-Mart out of Palestine Texas. Been there for a little over four years. Been driving from 1977 until present. Thinking on retirement in a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aandaar

I drive for Wal-Mart out of Palestine Texas. Been there for a little over four years. Been driving from 1977 until present. Thinking on retirement in a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't think, DO. I drove for CRST for awhile. . Hope to see you down the road and keep the rubber side down.