New Traffic Master Floor

Bobemuzzy

I have installed a Traffic Master interlocking Plank floor in our Big Country. My wife took photos of the
installation and we have added the photos and installation instructions in a blog( click on link above ) for those of you that need help with this modification to their rig. The first two photos show the finish floor. The second two photos are shown with an area rug and matching entrance rug to add color and a cozy look to the RV. We roll the carpet up when we are leaving the camping site. The last two photos are from the rip out and instillation blog linked above.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 029 (2).jpg
    029 (2).jpg
    660 KB · Views: 221
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    783.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    696.2 KB · Views: 209

123camper

Nice job! We have a Sundance 3200re. The only difference is our entertainment center and recliners are reversed. This spring we will putting a similar floor down. How thick was the floor you put down? Did you put the vapor barrier down and what about padding? Also, did you have to adjust the slid out rollers? I have been thinking about this project all winter and any information you can supply will be helpful. Thank in advance.--Gary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Gosh Bob - that looks fantastic. We just ordered a new Landmark and are having the factory run the Beau flooring all the way back. Can't wait to see it in person.
B--

Bobemuzzy

123camper
The flooring is about 5/32" thick. You don't a need vapor barrier and no padding. When the slidouts come in they slide on a plastic raised strip not rollers you need no adjustments. I highly recommend this product for RV flooring. Very easy to install. Look at the blog on the thread it will answer a lot of your question. If you need any more help you can e-mail me. Hope this helps.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks great!!!! DH installed this in a laundry room in our sticks and bricks. It is very easy to install. They make it in tile patterns as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk