new unit has arrived

4ever

We pick up our new unit this Thursday. Our Landmark, Grand Canyon has arrived at the dealer. Wow!! Can't wait. For the last few weeks I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas. Plan to stay at the dealership over night and then take a couple of week trip to check it all out. Hope all goes well and we only have a few minor issues and nothing major.

FordMan1966

I have a 2011 F350 DRW as well and tow a 2013 Landmark Grand Canyon Chocolate Full Body Paint. You will really like the way it tows and you will like this floor plan. Enjoy and Happy Camping!

4ever

Thanks. We have had it now for two weeks. Travled up state Michigan and it is pulling fine. Down now in Elkhart at the dealer getting a few items taken care of. Really love this new Landmark.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks. We have had it now for two weeks. Travled up state Michigan and it is pulling fine. Down now in Elkhart at the dealer getting a few items taken care of. Really love this new Landmark.

Hey, 4ever, if you are as close as Elkhart you ought to stop over to the Rally at Goshen and say Hi to everyone. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new rig.

dave10a

We pick up our new unit this Thursday. Our Landmark, Grand Canyon has arrived at the dealer. Wow!! Can't wait. For the last few weeks I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas. Plan to stay at the dealership over night and then take a couple of week trip to check it all out. Hope all goes well and we only have a few minor issues and nothing major.
It is a real pain in the butt if you have to take it back for minor problem. Meanwhile enjoy....

jbeletti

Congrats!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulation on your new condo on wheels! Enjoy, and safe travels!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta