Newbee, cannot find tire pressure plackard anywhere

SCPOSWRET

Haven't installed a TV in bedroom yet, but plan to soon. I can feel the vertical stud by flexing the wall where I plan to install a mount that can swivel so I can make adjustments for best image.

Your grey water is the forward (or left) handle. Black water is the aft (right). And no you won't find that out with Heartland's manuals.

More questions...No problem.

again, much thanks!

SCPOSWRET

Haven't installed a TV in bedroom yet, but plan to soon. I can feel the vertical stud by flexing the wall where I plan to install a mount that can swivel so I can make adjustments for best image.

Your grey water is the forward (or left) handle. Black water is the aft (right). And no you won't find that out with Heartland's manuals.

More questions...No problem.

have you experimented with blocking off an AC vent
or two in order to send a stronger flow to a different vent or two?

would be nice if there were an OEM snap on device whereby one could remove the current directional
cover and snap on a cover to force the air out the remaining uncapped outlets. your thoughts?

jerryjay11

I find just closing the main AC vent a bit over 1/2 it provides plenty airflow to keep the rest of the camper cool. I won't close off any more vents as the chances the AC cooling coil to frost up and possibly restrict the airflow more are likely to occur.

SCPOSWRET

I find just closing the main AC vent a bit over 1/2 it provides plenty airflow to keep the rest of the camper cool. I won't close off any more vents as the chances the AC cooling coil to frost up and possibly restrict the airflow more are likely to occur.

gotcha thanks