jbeletti

Hi Jake and welcome to the forum. Do you have a Hearltand RV now and if so, which one? If not, what Heartland brand are you considering?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If your rims are 16" and can handle 110 psi I suggest Sailun tires.

Peace
Dave

Tool958

I will have to second that on the Sailuns, especially for the money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justafordguy

X3 on the Sailun. If your Cyclone is triple axle be sure you have the clearance for the slightly larger Sailun tire. Some of the triple axles don't have enough room.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family!

When getting your new tires . . . don't forget to replace the spare with the same tire you are putting on the others!

Hello All;

We are scheduled to pickup our 2015 Gateway 3900SE on Saturday, so you can Imagine our excitement to get it and get it packed and ready for camping. Pics to be posted later and I'm sure I will have questions that you all can help.

danemayer

Hi VirginiaRVS,

Congratulations on the new Gateway and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Do a thorough walk through on the rig and make sure you know how to operate everything. There's a lot to cover, so it can be helpful to videotape the walk through for later review.

nonamer

Hello All;

We are scheduled to pickup our 2015 Gateway 3900SE on Saturday, so you can Imagine our excitement to get it and get it packed and ready for camping. Pics to be posted later and I'm sure I will have questions that you all can help.

Hello and congrats with your new 3900SE. We will be waiting for your pics.