No heat from bathroom outlet/vent.

alrmel

Spoke the service manager at Coulee Rv this afternoon and he said they took out about ten extra feet of ducting in the belly and there was several kinks. Airflow is supposed to be better. Hopefully one more item off the list

danemayer

Alrmel,

When you say you had the same problem, I'm wondering if you meant you also had too much heat coming out of the bathroom register. If so, maybe unkinking the 2" hose in the belly would help a bit.

Your other comment about needing an electric heater and electric blanket confuses me a little. Makes me wonder if you meant the same problem as the person who had a cold bedroom. If so, I doubt that the hose in the underbelly is responsible, unless the dealer was talking about the hose going to your bedroom. You might ask about which hose he was talking about.

Looking at the weather for Wisconsin (not sure where you were, so I'm using Madison as a guess), it looks like you might have been camped in pretty cold weather - single digit overnight temps with occasional below zero cold snaps. In those cold temps, you probably will need an electric heater and electric blanket and you could have other problems like frozen water lines. We take our Landmark to Breckenridge, CO and use the fireplace in addition to the furnace. We also have a couple of heaters with us for cold snaps. And we use an electric blanket. My point is that if your complaint is that you need supplemental heat when temps get down to around zero, you might not have anything wrong.

Good luck with the dealer. We've all been through turnaround times longer than seems reasonable.