no heat pump???

bpe

a song comes to mind "why do you build me up buttercup just to let me down". Had me ready to go buy this unit. Oh well keep looking

danemayer

a song comes to mind "why do you build me up buttercup just to let me down". Had me ready to go buy this unit. Oh well keep looking

You don't have to buy off the lot. Why don't you just order one exactly the way you want it?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
You don't have to buy off the lot. Why don't you just order one exactly the way you want it?

Sorry about the miss information. And the lump in the middle of your chest. But like Dan said, order it the way you want! And if you can go to the factory during the build, it might be a really neat thing to see yours being built.

bpe

Sorry for confusion. I work refinery shutdowns. I'm a combo welder by trade. these jobs are generally 4-6 weeks and I'm back on road. Sometimes they are longer but not generally. Wife and I are together full time in our unit. By the time the dealer gets a custom ordered unit, there is no telling where we will be. I would not like to drive up to 3000 miles when I will eventually find one locally. I would like someone to post good dealers to get landmarks from. I have found not all Heartland dealers sell landmarks. Search engine on Heartlands website not much help either.

K

karykatz

BPE,

where are you located now? We will recommend Landmark dealers near you.

I hopw this helps