No heat to the garage?

Just purchased the 2013 Cyclone 3110 and now realize there is no heat vented into the garage area. I race motorcycles and they do not have coolant so they can possibly freeze. My Raptor had a vent to bring furnace heat into the garage. I guess I can plug in an oil or ceramic type just nervous due to fuel jugs back there. I could leave the sliding door open but again fumes from the fuel will invade the coach area. Previous owner installed a 3rd A/C (9.0) unit in the garage. Any way to install a heat strip in it?

Thanks in advance,

HJ

Lynn1130

A problem that all of us who own Cyclones have. There are a number of threads on it and some solutions but in your case I would think that a ceramic or oil heater would work. Obviously something without an open flame.

If you can obtain the make and model of the air conditioner the manufacturer would be able to tell you if a heat strip is possible.

212Pilot

We have a 2017 Cyclone 3800 with an Dometic AC unit that came with the heat strip. In temperatures below freezing the heat strip is next to worthless and very noisy. We also have a 2" heat vent but when the temperature is down because it has a long run through the underbelly it blows cool air. That 2" vent line is getting insulated today. We use a Delonghi Vertical Ceramic Heater that does a great job of keeping the Garage Warm so far we have used it down to -2F.