No longer confused...ordered our Landmark Newport!

Fulltimers

Update. Our Newport is scheduled to arrive Tuesday, April 19. We plan to go do our first walk through next Saturday. Will be taking our PDI checklist with us.

rhodies1

Update. Our Newport is scheduled to arrive Tuesday, April 19. We plan to go do our first walk through next Saturday. Will be taking our PDI checklist with us.

Glad to hear you are getting your new rig. I realize you have a checklist but not sure what items are listed..A couple things I would ensure are done based on experience and comments on the forum.
1 - ensure both water tank drains are exposed to the outside of the coroplast by the frame.
2 -make then take down the basement wall and check all water connections on water tank,selector
Valve, and pex lines and especially the connections behind the shower stall. Etc.
3- check to ensure both under mount sinks are sealed,ours were not.
4- check all drain connections on sinks and especially shower ,ours were all loose.
5-if you have the ice maker ensure the water line is not chaffed or broken, seeing many comments on this issue.
6-Make sure you check the roof for damage ,everything is connected properly and sealed,you will need to climb up and visually I inspect yourself, don't rely on their comments.
7- Re- torque wheel nuts.

I certainly like my Heartland but see to many of these small types of issues occurring coming off the assembly line,also the dealer is not performing their proper PDI inspections.
Have fun and good luck.