No water kitchen faucet

New used trailer to wife and I. Went to sanitize the fresh water tank. I have water coming out of every source excluding the kitchen faucet. It just drips out of this faucet. I checked connections under sink, no leaks or kinks.

Pump seems to work fine.

Anyone have ideas why I am not having any water to come out of the kitchen faucet only?

arisce

I would check the little filter in the neck of the faucet. Sometimes they get clogged up and prevent a normal flow.

I would check the little filter in the neck of the faucet. Sometimes they get clogged up and prevent a normal flow.
As soon as I hit post, I knew I should of checked the screen/filter. That was it.

I was watching a few good ol' youtube videos on sanitizing the water system. Some say bypass the hot water tank, some don't mention it. I just found my hot water tank and it wasn't bypassed. If I flush it well enough, I shouldn't be concerned should I?

wdk450

Too many shared places in your water system between hot and cold (faucets beyond the valves) to eliminate the possibility of cross contamination in the water you drink. Then there is the hot water you wash dishes with and shower with. It is a question of how much risk you are comfortable with.

Too many shared places in your water system between hot and cold (faucets beyond the valves) to eliminate the possibility of cross contamination in the water you drink. Then there is the hot water you wash dishes with and shower with. It is a question of how much risk you are comfortable with.
Risk? As in health risks or equipment damage?

I'm not a plumber or a mechanical engineer, but not sure why several are saying bypass the hot water tank when sanitizing (bleach/water) your fresh water system.

wdk450

Risk? As in health risks or equipment damage?

I'm not a plumber or a mechanical engineer, but not sure why several are saying bypass the hot water tank when sanitizing (bleach/water) your fresh water system.
I was addressing health risks.

I reviewed the late Mark Polk's RV101 video on sanitizing the RV freshwater system, and while he didn't address the water heater bypass valve specifically, he did instruct to separately run BOTH cold and HOT water systems at each faucet until you could smell the chlorine bleach, so I would think that the water heater bypass valve was open.