Norcold 1210IM - How to adjust doors

JeffG1947

We've had this unit for 3 years. In the past year there has been condensation on the plastic panel between the door (dripping on to the wood below) and the left freezer gets to 0 degrees while the right only 20 degrees. Refrigerator section cools OK.

I checked all the doors using the dollar bill test and I believe the seals are not tight enough. Couldn't find anything on the internet on how to adjust the doors or replace the seals.

The manual only says to have the dealer adjust the doors. Norcold wouldn't provide techincal advice, and suggested calling my dealer for assistance. The dealer wants me to bring it in (that's $100 in diesel fuel plus whatever he'll want to charge).

This can't be rocket science. Has anyone successfully adjusted the doors/handles to tighten the seal?

Thanks!
Jeff

(On our recent trip east I saw the perfect t-shirt. It had the Google logo in the center of the shirt with the words underneath "I don't need Google my wife knows everything..." - my better half loved it and only kept shaking her head yes and smiled :rolleyes:)