North Trail A Frame dimensions

hankie419

Hi,
I'll be taking delivery of a 2013 NT21FBS next month. I preparation for purchasing a WD hitch with sway control, I was wondering if any one could tell me the size of the a frame to the hitch? I need to order clamps of either 3", 4" 5" or 6", & I don't have access to the trailer to measure myself.

Thanks

oldmannj

your best bet is to call your dealer for the info. If they aren't sure they can step outside and measure your frame. Just out of curiosity...what hitch will you be using??? ED

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hank... I can't tell you frame size just this minute, but I will be prepping the trailer tomorrow for a trip and I can measure and post then. I know you posted previously about the Anderson hitch, which I know nothing about. I have been using for 3 years now (on our 21fbs) a Valley round bar WD hitch with no issues at all. It works great, once you get the adjustment right. I found it pretty easy to install (I like doing that kind of stuff) but I'm sure you could get a local shop to do it if you are not into that. e-trailer.com has them for $257.95 and it includes the shank and the sway bar. Only need to buy a ball. It's rated up to 10,000 pounds GVR of trailer. Make sure when you buy a ball it's rated at lease 7,500 or more / 10,000 is better. Good luck and let us know what you end up doing. I'll post frame size tomorrow.