Ocean Lakes Campground

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks Albert.I will let you know.I really think my son can get his pop up on the site without any trouble.Hope the showing went well the other night.Tell the little lady Renee and I say hi.Have a good week.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Im slapping myself also TR, didnt even think about it, We are going to be at Willowtree this coming weekend. Feb 12-15. Myself and Niki, Tim and Debbie (timdebs). little Valentines weekend getawyay.

If you guys are still coming down to Willow Tree this weekend, here is what the local stations are saying for our area.

Rain starting around 3 pm on Friday, changing over to snow and ending around 6 am Saturday. 2-4 inches accumulation. While that is nothing compared to our neighbors in VA and Jersey, it might as well be a blizzard for this area.

Be careful and have fun. By Saturday evening I bet it will all be gone.

There is no way I am even trying to get my trailer out of my backyard. The ground squishes when you walk on it and even just walking leaves deprssions in ground.

Eleven years in SC and seven in the same house, it has not been this wet. All the lakes and rivers around here are over their banks. I am ready for a little global drying out.

Terry, if you still dont have an answer by March 5th, I will be out there and get some info for you.

timdebs

Sorry we have been out of the loop/forum lately but a lot going on. Debbie and I are here at Willow Tree and it is beautiful even in the winter. I know we are expecting snow and tried to get our campsite changed to a lake front site but they are booked up for the weekend. Maybe we will be in hot tub with Wesley and Nikki. This place is truly a hidden gem! They are having a Valentine's Dance Saturday night and on Sunday in the banquet room (BIG SCREEN) watching the Daytona 500!! Larry wish you here! Debbie B. are "ya'll" still planning on Dover Race? We are going to try and get spot for Bristol in Spring and go to Dover in Fall. By the way there is a big horn a couple of spots from us. I will try and meet tomorrow. GLAD TO BE BACK!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks Larry.If it works out that is fine and I will appreciate it.If not we will check it out in April.To be honest with you,Knowing how much our son loves the beach,I think he will find a way to get his popup on the site.Thanks again.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
The Bighorn is hooked up and ready to go. We will be there before lunch guys. Larry, sorry you cant make it. it doesnt matter if it snows, atleast we will be camping!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You guys are so lucky! The only way I could get my camper out right now would be with a bulldozer! Have a great time - see ya'll soon.