Off to Kalaloch

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Anybody else ever camp at Kalaloch ? I should keep my trap shut, but it is so wonderful over there, especially in the Fall and Winter. We are heading over there for 8 days and other spots on the Penninsula perhaps. I'll try to get some post worthy pictures of the TT and the campsite and view.

Also Pacific Beach St. Park in Pacific Beach, where else, is a really nice place to stay in the off season.

Actually that is where our Sig picture is from.

Manzan

Been there many times. Tent, tent trailer and hard side. Have not been there yet with current trailer. Enjoy! We are in Moab, Utah tonight. Have been to Arches and Canyonland National parks yesterday and today. Awesome! Mesa Verde next.

Marge

Been there many times. Tent, tent trailer and hard side. Have not been there yet with current trailer. Enjoy! We are in Moab, Utah tonight. Have been to Arches and Canyonland National parks yesterday and today. Awesome! Mesa Verde next.
Oh cool, maybe we will run into you sometime there! We have been going there forever too, from tents on up.
Now with our truck and trailer we are about 50 feet long all together, this ought to be interesting, hope we fit. We have a good friend who goes there with his 32 ft. TT and get into spots, so we should be able to get in ok.

It sounds like you are on a great trip right now. Enjoy! I won't be back on-line again for about 8 days.

Crumgater

We love it over at Kalaloch, too!
The last time we were there was in a truck camper... haven't tried it with the 34' Elkridge yet. Maybe once we learn how to park the thing better... :)

I also wanted to get over to Sequim and see the Elwha dam before it came out, but the weather didn't cooperate with us last year. There's a Good Sam approved RV park right near the lower dam.

-T

Marge

We got back yesterday, we stayed 2 days at Kalaloch, man there were a lot of people.

Our TT from stem to stern is 28'8" and we were able to get into a few spots.

We went up to LaPush for 4 days, there is a resort and RV park up there, full hook ups right on the beach. We loved it, then back to Kalaloch for 2 more nights. Boy the last few days on the coast it rained buckets! But we still had a good time.
I'll add some pictures to this post later on.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Glad you had a great time! Looking forward to the pictures...AnaLyn and I have not camped on the WA coast spending many trips on the OR coast instead. We are interested in something closer for shorter trips! Looks like the rainy season is upon us. It poured here too all weekend and the forcast is for more of the same through Thursday. This time of year makes me "leak" nervous but so far so good. I am re-chaulking and inspecting things carefully.

Best Wishes!

Marge

Quileute Oceanside Resort and RV Park at LaPush, it can handle all the big rigs too. We take most of our longer trips, atleast 2 weeks, on the Oregon coast, but like our coast too.

The campground at Pacific Beach, Pacific Beach St. Park, my signature picture, is a great place to go as well, it has huge long level spots, no full hook ups, but electric in quite a few the spots. And they have a dump station in the park.

We are glad we came home yesterday, it was wet and windy enough for us as it was and it is suppose to be really windy on the coast today and raining buckets. I've still got today and tomorrow off work, so I should be able to get my pictures on my computer soon. I am feeling quite lazy today.