One control won’t see levelers. Just got back to Ohio from the Keys. Went to level the trailer and the one Control

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Can you describe in a little more detail what is happening, or not happening?

Peace
Dave

Kennyk

Can you describe in a little more detail what is happening, or not happening?

Peace
Dave

Hi Dave

One Control Screen used to have two icons. One for My Rv and one for levelers. The icon for levelers has disappeared. I can’t level my unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Hi Dave

One Control Screen used to have two icons. One for My Rv and one for levelers. The icon for levelers has disappeared. I can’t level my unit.

Have you pressed the My RV icon - it may pull up the next menu including Levelers. If that doesn't do it, try holding the POWER button on the touchpad for 10 seconds. Maybe it'll force a reboot.

Also, you should have another control panel in the basement, which will let you auto-level.

The manuals for One Control are in this folder.

Kennyk

Have you pressed the My RV icon - it may pull up the next menu including Levelers. If that doesn't do it, try holding the POWER button on the touchpad for 10 seconds. Maybe it'll force a reboot.

Also, you should have another control panel in the basement, which will let you auto-level.

The manuals for One Control are in this folder.

Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to level it via the basement. I’ve pressed the my rv icon and pushed the reset, the leveler icon still won’t come back. Thanks for the link to the manuals. I have a call into heartland. I guess I’ll wait for the to call back on Tuesday.

Kennyk

Thanks for the quick reply. I was able to level it via the basement. I’ve pressed the my rv icon and pushed the reset, the leveler icon still won’t come back. Thanks for the link to the manuals. I have a call into heartland. I guess I’ll wait for the to call back on Tuesday.

Took the control unit off the wall, one wire was not connected. Plugged it in and I’m all good now. Whoever assembled it at the heartland factory failed to plug it in correctly.